Volute sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment engineering and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operation shows that the volute sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
1. Concentration: When the screw pushes the shaft to rotate, the multiple solid laminated plates set on the periphery of the thrust shaft move relative to each other. Under the action of gravity, water is filtered out from the gaps of the relatively movable laminated plates to achieve rapid concentration.
2. Dehydration: The concentrated sludge moves forward with the rotation of the screw shaft; along the mud cake outlet direction, the pitch of the screw shaft gradually becomes smaller, the gap between the ring and the ring also gradually becomes smaller, the volume of the spiral cavity Continuously shrinking; Under the action of the back pressure plate at the outlet, the internal pressure gradually increases. Under the continuous driving of the screw pushing shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, the solid content of the filter cake is continuously increased, and finally the sludge is realized. Continuous dehydration.
3. Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft promotes the continuous rotation of the swimming ring. The equipment relies on the movement between the fixed ring and the moving ring to achieve a continuous self-cleaning process, thereby cleverly avoiding the common plugging problem of the traditional dewatering machine.
1. Suitable for sludge in municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical industry, leather, welding material, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other industries.
2. Suitable for dehydration of high and low concentration sludge. When sludge is dehydrated at a low concentration (2000 mg/L), there is no need to build a concentration tank or a storage tank, which reduces the construction cost and reduces the release of phosphorus and the generation of anaerobic odors.
1). Compact design, the dehydrator contains electric control cabinet, metering tank, flocculation mixing tank and dewatering machine main body.
2). It occupies a small space and is easy to maintain and replace; it is small in weight and easy to handle.
2.Not easy to plug
1). With self-cleaning function. It is not necessary to clean the filter to prevent clogging of the filter, reduce the amount of flushing water, and reduce the burden on the internal circulation.
2). Good at dehydration of oily sludge.
3.Low speed operation
1). The rotation rate of the screw shaft is about 2~3 rpm, and the power consumption is low.
2). Less faults, less noise and vibration, safe operation.
1). Through the electric control cabinet, it can be linked with the bubble machine, mud pump, and dosing pump to achieve continuous 24-hour operation.
2). Short maintenance time and simple maintenance.
1). The body is made of stainless steel almost all of which can maximize the service life.
2). The replacement parts are only the screw shaft and the traveling ring, and the work time is long.