Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-31 Origin: Site
It can be summarized into three main functions: water regulation + balanced water quality + pretreatment.
1. Provide buffer capacity for sewage treatment load
2. Reduce the fluctuation of sewage flow into the treatment system
3. In the control of sewage PH value. In terms of stabilizing water quality, the neutralization capacity of different sewage can be used to reduce the consumption of total neutralization chemicals
4. Prevent high concentrations of toxic substances from directly entering the biochemical system
5. When the front end stops discharging, sewage can still be imported into the treatment system to ensure the normal operation of the system